This has been the worse, most unprofessional and unethical car buying experience ever.So much so that it is not even a car buying experience since we returned the so called new car.

We bought a new Honda pilot from Carey Paul Honda and were promised that a certain amount would be our installment that would be deducted from our account in 4 weeks.

After days and days of waiting for the payment information all we got was "don't worry we will get it done". When we went to meet their finance "genius" manager a week before the supposed payment he said the only way he could get an approval - which he apparently got 3 weeks ago on the day of sale - and the only way we will keep our car was to agree to either put both me and my husband on the loan or increase our monthly payment by over $60/month and reduce the loan term by 10 months... And obviously since we couldn't do it.. They gave us our traded car back and were humiliating enough to not even let us take the car back and get everything out to hand it over.

From the moment we said we won't agree to your terms all we heard was no we can't, no that's not possible, no no no..

The sales team is exceptionally good but the finance guy will suck the fun and respect out of the whole deal.If you respect yourself as a customer and have dignity and don't want to be ran over like a dumb person DONT GO TO THIS DEALSERHIP!!!

Had an Experience with Carey Paul Honda?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1072285

this is very very true.The finance guy there Matt is worst you can possibly get.

The sales people are really good but the finance management there sucks.I will not go there again if I have to deal with him again.