I have used Carey Paul Honda in Snellville Georgia for Honda repairs since I bought my Accord. When I call to get a quote on maintenance, I get a different price every time. I have had to take the Accord back because of poor service work and when they say the work will be done in one hours it has taken up to four hours with an appointment.

Several times I have talked with management about the pricing and wait times. I have received no satisfactory answer. Although they are happy to talk my money, they delivery subpar service. Hope these words help people as they decide where to get automobile service.

Mike

Comments

Saint David, Maine, United States #330224

Learn How To Spell, maybe you'll get better service, Dummy

It will be a great show. Maybe they should call it 'No Clothes Attached.'After a more or less innocuous, public audience trailer advertising what seemed like a run of the mill romantic comedy, Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman go risque in the new red band trailer for their new film, 'No Strings Attached.'Portman and Kutcher play best friends that begin to sleep with each other... to predictable, yet potentially surprisingly funny results. One thing's for sure: those results are racy.The film co-stars Mindy Kalig of 'The Office,' Jake M. Johnson of 'Paper Heart,' Greta Gerwig of 'Greenberg,' and Ludacris. It hits theaters The Law Office of Aaron E. Bradshaw is a full-service law firm located in Gaston County, North Carolina, providing professional legal services to businesses and individuals in Western North Carolina. Our concentrations are in civil litigation (insurance defense, general liability, automobile liability, product liability), construction litigation, commercial litigation, insurance law, workers' compensation, and employment law. We provide representation in all courts in Western North Carolina, including Superior and District Courts in the following counties: Gaston, Mecklenburg, Union, Lincoln, Cleveland, Catawba, Rutherford, Polk, Cabarrus, Iredell, Alexander, Caldwell, and Burke, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.

Eric bradshaw Business Consultants